at SolarWinds (View all jobs)
Req ID: 200418
At SolarWinds, we’re a people-first company. Our purpose is to enrich the lives of the people we serve—including our employees, customers, shareholders, Partners, and communities. Join us in our mission to help customers accelerate business transformation with simple, powerful, and secure solutions.
The ideal candidate thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment and is collaborative, accountable, ready, and empathetic. We’re looking for individuals who believe they can accomplish more as a team and create lasting growth for themselves and others. We hire based on attitude, competency, and commitment. Solarians are ready to advance our world-class solutions in a fast-paced environment and accept the challenge to lead with purpose. If you’re looking to build your career with an exceptional team, you’ve come to the right place. Join SolarWinds and grow with us!
SolarWinds is seeking an experienced Principal People Business Partner. The person is responsible for aligning talent & culture initiatives with business objectives of the Customer Leadership team for SolarWinds including the Chief Revenue Officer and President, Sales. The position serves as a consultant to Executive leaders to successfully drive the People agenda. The role guides the business through the quarterly and annual cadence for corporate People talent management programs, acts as part of the Executive’s Staff leadership for the business, acts as an employee champion, and serves as a change agent to help the business achieve its goals. This person assesses and proactively communicates business needs within People Success, collaborating across the People Success COE organizations to develop and implement integrated solutions for the business. This role reports to the Head of People Success for SolarWinds.
· Organizational Effectiveness: Partner with executive leaders in the Customer organizations to translate business needs into Talent and Culture Initiatives for the organization. Partner with Executive leaders to facilitate, lead, or contribute to strategic activities including Talent discussions, business transactions (M&A, divestiture, etc.) Workforce Planning, Site strategy, employee engagement, organizational design, and change management
· Talent Development – Facilitate Talent Reviews with the Executive ensuring robust development plans are in place to nurture top talent and continually enhance organizational capabilities.
· Leadership Coaching Strengthen management capability by providing coaching and counsel to leaders through complex situations and enhance their leadership capabilities and decision-making proficiency.
· HR Trends & Insights: Regularly analyze critical HR analytics and trends, translating them into actionable recommendations for the leadership team, thus enabling informed decision-making.
· Balance serving as a trusted advisor to the leaders and an objective voice for employees to voice concerns to the Leadership team
· Culture Champion – Act as a Steward for SolarWinds culture, partnering with the business to drive activities including diversity and inclusion programs which foster an inclusive and high-performing workplace. Partner with the extended Executive leadership team for the organization to drive change focusing on increasing employee engagement and solidifying SolarWinds status as a Great Place to Work.
Your Experience: The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in human resources, change management, and business strategy, along with exceptional analytical and communication skills. This role requires an organized, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented individual who can effectively manage various programs and initiatives across our organization.
· Experienced HR professional with a track-record of success partnering with the business and HR COEs in a global, dynamic, matrixed organization
· Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in HR or organization development roles
· Proven track record of leading and implementing successful organization development initiatives and/or change management methodologies, with the ability to navigate complex organizational dynamics
· Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Analytical capability to distill information clearly for an Executive leadership team (Tableau, Excel) and proficient in technology
· Courage to confidently express an independent point of view and influence management consistent with the People Success agenda
· Adaptability and thrives in a fast-moving business environment
· Detail oriented, “first time right” tenacity
· Excellent active listening, verbal, and written communication, presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to diverse audiences.
· Skilled collaborator working within a global, matrix organization structure and leadership team
· Must possess impeccable integrity, problem solving mindset and business acumen
· Bachelor’s Degree required. MA/MS/MBA degree, PHR certification preferred
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applications are treated in accordance with the SolarWinds Privacy Notice: https://www.solarwinds.com/applicant-privacy-notice